Has anyone ever been to Water Country in Virginia??

KMIassogna

Asked by KMIassogna at 11:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Travel

• I used to practically live between there and Busch Gardens! I loved it!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Hey pinkclover - my husband grew up in Williamsburg. He and his brothers went to water country and busch gardens nearly every day every summer while they were growing up!
    Even today, we get free passes to each one for our kids. It helps to have a FIL who is a retiree of Anheiser Busch.....LOL.
    My girls are tired of Busch Gardens now (they've gone for about 10 summers), but they still love to go to Water Country. We always stay at the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg and there is a small indoor water park for kids there, too as part of the hotel cost!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thanks for your answers. I am trying to think of somewhere new to do family vacation in 2009 and that might be where we go. We ususally do Hershey Park but want to try somewhere different.
    KMIassogna

Answer by KMIassogna at 11:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2008