One Testical and Violence...

Both Hitler and Nepolion had just one testical. I baby sat a boy for about 6 months that only had one. He was VERY VIOLENT! By 5 he had killed a dozen animals that I know about. And he didn't just kill them he would torture them. He even pulled a knife on me once (after that I didn't go back!).

I was wondering if there is any corrolation between the two. Like if the hormone difference could have an influence on these people.

What do you think?

**I'm not really sure where to put this - so it ended up here...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did not understand...who pulled a knife on you?
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• The little boy I used to watch...

He was just horrid! And of the 6 children in the house the only one that was like that. He was also the only one with only one ball...

He tortured and killed 4 kittens, 3 fish, 2 hampsters, 2 puppies and a bird. I'm sure there were more but that was in the time I knew them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Hitler had mental issues and he tapped into the realm of darkness.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Hmmm... I'd never heard that. Interesting, though.

Bruce Lee had an undescended testicle.
    He wasn't evil... but at only 5'7", 140 lbs he could whoop your *ss! lol

I could try lining up my boys and removing one from each of them to study any changes in behavior... but I doubt they'll go for it. Spoil sports!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• opps sorry I'm dyslexic..lol. I re- read it. guess a link could be possible but of course no excuse. Many people have health and mental issues and get better with the right help. People have the choice to help and stop themselves. Obviously anger problems are inside both.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I agree that it's not an excuse. I am Bi-Polar. Is that an excuse to murder... boy do I wish, lol! But it's not. I guess I'm just wondering if this is a situation where it's a predisposition to violence or cruelty? I'm not saying all of them but could it be some kind of hormonal imbalance that causes the mental disorder? And could it be the fact that only one testicle dropped be the cause of the hormone imbalance?? I know it's just an opinion. But To me it makes sense

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• This question made me giggle. I have no earthly idea if there is a link between it and violence. I would have to speculate that if there is a tie that perhaps the body tries to compensate for the missing teste and overproduces testosterone? The missing ball wouldn't actually be the problem, but a hormonal imbalance would.. and without both sides it's possible there is a higher chance for hormonal imbalance. All purely speculation of course. Interesting question :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I suppose it's possible. But, the hormone that I *think* would cause violence would be testosterone, which with only one testicle, I would think they would have less of that, therefore being less violent. I don't know...maybe some scientist will read this and start studying it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Wow, interesting when you think about it.
    Sounds like there is something to it. I would say its the difference in testosterone levels honestly. Thats the only difference I can really think of.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• lance armstrong has only one testicle, and he is not violent, though i sis not know that about hitler and napolen, interesting
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2008