Anyne else?

I'm here on the computer, while I have a million things to do still for Christmas. I haven't even started wrapping.... what are you supposed to be doing instead of sitting here?

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 11:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Preparing for my induction on Friday morning. I should be cleaning and washing clothes and getting my daughter's crib ready and all that jazz...but I'm just too lethargic :( I can't even enjoy the holiday.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• cleaning. doing laundry. BUT my brother and his gf came over last night and wrapped the rest of my presents. But i really need to do some laundry! UGH
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• heck, its christmas eve girl. relax and just try to get what you need done. then sit back and chill.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 11:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Working!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Cleaning and wrapping presents but I'm being lazy.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I should be showering and wrapping but DH is doing his exercises so I am taking care of our baby until he can take over again :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I don't really have much on my to-do list, right now, as I'm on bedrest. But we're going to my hubby's uncle's house today for dinner and early Christmas, so really there's not much I'd need to do anyways.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I should be catching up on cleaning (houseguests left yesterday just before I went to work, and you know that hubby of mine isn't going to clean it up...), wrapping gifts, and cooking my toddler's meal to take to MIL's house for dinner tonight. I also have groceries to put away that I didn't have energy for late last night after work, milk and cold stuff went into the fridge, everything else is still on the counter in bags...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I should be cleaning, but I worked all morning in the kitchen and am ready for a break.

Answer by Bmat at 12:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Im done with everything...so I am taking a little fun/down time before I have to deal with the GANG...*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2008