If you knew for certain that 2009 would be your last year alive, how would you spend your time?

I want you to consider this question within reason to your current situation. In otherwords I am asking you to be realistic. I respect people of faith that might say, "God will bring me through." I understand that and respect that, but consider for a moment if He didn't. Your life is over Dec. 31, 2009....period. What would you do now in light of that information? Would you continue to work your job? Would you take any savings you have for retirement and the such and travel? Would you be confortable knowing that your child was with your SO or would you make other arrangements? The purpose of this question is to see whats important to people. To see what is really peoples priorities when life is in the balance and you know it. Remember everyone is different, so everyones priorities may not be the same.

Msunique80

Asked by Msunique80 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Health

• I think I would spend the entire year creating memories for my children and husband. Wanting them to know how much I love them.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 11:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I WOULD SPENT TIME TOTALLY WITH FAMILY (MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. ) I WOUDL MAKE SURE THEY KNOW HOW THEY HAVE BRIGHTENED MY LIFE AND HOW PROUD iI AM OF EACH AND EVRY ONE OF THME NOTHING ELSE WOULD MATTER.. AS FAR AS BY PASSING GOD IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HE IS WHYI I AM. EVERYONE WOULD BE OK IF THEY KEPT THEIR ON THE LORD.
    wipeoutgirl

Answer by wipeoutgirl at 5:35 PM on Dec. 24, 2008