know of any legit work at home jobs?

i would love to do some work from home. i've tried call center jobs and all kinds. everyone wants money to start. i'm not paying someone to work. anyone know any good legit work at home jobs? let me know.

Kristina.C

Asked by Kristina.C at 11:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• yes i do! i just started my search recently and have found some useful information and also made good networking connections with some ladies here. i know this week is kinda crazy for lots of us. please come by and add me or pm me and i would love to share what i know with you and get you lots of info and companies i have looked into and the ones i will be doing in january! believe me, if you don't get support or network with some good women, it is frustrating. let me know. have a good day and Merry Christmas.
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 11:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• There are some excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info. On this site, it is only legit IDEAS and names of freelance companies. This is where you should be looking. I do not recommend getting involved in anything you have to pay for, such as a party plan. Lots of luck to you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I work from home and you only need $1.00 to start. Let me know if you need more info on that. For our family is such a blessing.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 8:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Try the Rat Race Rebellion mostly Free Lance but some variety also. They also have a list of companys that have real jobs.
    simonesimone

Answer by simonesimone at 4:19 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• bump
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• You are right not to want to pay for a work at home job. I know google and 1800 Flowers and a few others used to have people who work from home. I am not sure if they still do. There are normally minimum hours required, and/or noise restrictions etc. Just something to keep in mind if you have young children at home. I think I went straight to their websites and looked for careers or positions open. Good luck.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 10:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009