What kind of pic goes in a locket?

How do you get a pic that small to go into your locket?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hmmm don't know, but when it comes to Juaoqin Phoenix I'll make it fit! on the other hand, try resizing the pic and or get a locket that fits the pic? dunno if this helped but i thought i'd take a crack at it!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 12:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Sometimes if you are ordering pictures online from places like Walgreens, one of the photo size options is "locket" but you could also try places like Things Remembered in the mall.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I just modified and shrank some of my pics on the computer. Then if you don't like how it turns out you could get someone professionally to do it. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Thanks so much! Gonna try them all. til i found one that fits. I have had a locket for about a year now with no pic in it lol
    Anonymous

• I am so glad you asked this question. I received a locket for Valentine's Day earlier this year and would like a photo of me and my husband in it, but had no clue how to get a picture so tiny to fit! We don't have a Wal-Greens around here, but we have a CVS....I wonder if they can shrink a photo. I'd hate to waste a full sheet of photo paper here at home for 2 tiny pictures....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2008