Have you had laser hair removal of bikini area?

I have an appt to begin laser hair removal for the bikini area. I would like some comments/feedback as to if you have had this done and what the results were. Are you happy with results? Was it painful?

I understand the process is not a fast one. It takes time and touch ups.

Thank you for any info.......

scrpnmomof3

Asked by scrpnmomof3 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• It's a bit of a painful process but LOVED the results & worth it in the end. Usually you have to make 3 visits to get the results that your looking for. I would do it all over again just to be Shave free! The first time you go, You will see that the hair will start to fall out by the roots.
    The 2nd time you it doesn't have such a major result like the first one did but don't worry, it took. The 3rd one usually is the last one that usually pernamently kills the the cells for any other hair growth. You MAY find a couple of hairs every now again but that's it.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• ditto...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2008