Do you think if U or your SO is talking to a person of the opposite sex on-line intimately that it is cheating?

eltacka

Asked by eltacka at 12:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• no... It's no different to me than phone sex... I say go for it just let me sleep.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes it is cheating. He is not being true to you.

Answer by Bmat at 12:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I think its cheating.
    Anonymous

• YES IT'S CHEATING...hmmm if I look over and copy off your paper but I didn't bother you is it still cheating....uh yeah!  If the mind wanders so will the other person. Also it not only plants thoughts and images in that persons mind, by allowing this you are saying it's ok. Do you deserve that? No I hope not. My dh started looking at crap like that and I asked him why? Doesn't matter what his answer was because I don't tolerate it. If he wants that in his life he can have it outta my home. He married ME so keep it at that or get to steppin.

banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Absolutely.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• yes its cheating
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 12:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• if you have to ask, yes. and if he wont stop, then yall have some serious conclusions to come to.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Cheating, no. Unhealthy for your relationship, yes. This signals a problem somewhere, whether it's in your relationship, or his sex drive, or something. You need to talk about this and find out why he does it in the first place. For example, maybe he feels like he's lacking something in your relationship right now, or maybe he just thinks it's ok, which means he is lacking respets for your feelings.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes. I consider it cheating. It may not be the physical act, but it's mental and emotional. When I am in a committed relationship, these are aspects of my life and my partners life that should only be shared with each other. It's one thing to look at pictures, or watch some movies, but when it's on an interpersonal level - it crosses the line.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 1:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• YES! mental cheating, emotional cheating call it what cha like! It's cheating.
    Anonymous