Home schooling ?? Anyone ever heard of, or used Morning Star Academy, or what on-line program do you use?

I have been checking into a on-line school for my 7th grader. Has anyone ever heard or have you used Morning Star Academy? It is Nationally Accredited school and most of the curriculum is done on-line and they grade it and do the lesson plans. Just curious if anyone has used it, before I sign him up. We are considering a private school as well, but this looks pretty interesting too and it is more affordable. If you have a favorite please share. Thanks in advance.

my3blessings123

Asked by my3blessings123 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• I've never heard of that before but I have heard of this place. www.k12.com . It's the same basic idea and it may be free in your area, depending on where you live. Good luck!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I did come across the k12 and it is not offered in OK. Thank you.
    my3blessings123

Answer by my3blessings123 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• we use www.k12.com
    check it out.
    not familiar with morning star.
    k12 is FREE if they are enrolled full time.
    good luck!!
    Successful_Moms

Answer by Successful_Moms at 2:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2008