Are Mommies suppose to have the patience of a saint?

How many wives out there have hubbies that believe this? My hubby always freaks out when I am losing my patience (which actually takes a WHOLE lot). He say's "what's wrong with you.....why are you being so impatient?" Drives me crazy!! (I do love my hubby.....just venting!)

HomeBoundMama

Asked by HomeBoundMama at 4:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I think Mommies are supposed to do absolutely everything in their power to keep their children safe, healthy and happy.As far as "the patience of a saint", I think mommies should just pray for the strength they need to do their wonderful and taxing jobs and pray they are forgiven for falling short of the patience of a saint.lol.
    callico

Answer by callico at 1:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• No! You are not required to have saintly patience as a mommy...We are only human.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 4:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Ha! Who has that kind of patience??? I'd sure like to know.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It'd be nice to have super human amounts anyway huh?
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• hell no I have very little patience, I use most of it up on my daughter and my DH can be so SLOW it drives me nuts I can bite my tongue for the most part. Sometimes I just spit it out of course my DH is a horrible procrastinator to boot.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 1:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2008