Do you have any baby einstein poducts? What do you think of baby einstein products?

Just wondering how other moms feel and think about these products.

dtetz

Asked by dtetz at 1:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have any of the DVDs, but I do have a lot of hand-me-down toys from my cousin's baby. I like them, they're all very colorful and seem like they'll be good learning tools and good toys for my daughter once she's old enough to play with them, lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I got some for my grandson and I am not that happy with them to be honest.

Answer by gemgem at 1:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• my 9mo old is absolutely mesmorized by the baby mozart one. its awesome.
    mse04

Answer by mse04 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I am not a fan of baby Einstiein products, even though we had some for our daughter.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 1:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My 7 month old son loves baby Mozart and Beethoven dvds. I can pop one in any time and get a little break from him ( i hope that doesn't sound bad). They are a life saver for me. I try to limit him watching them to once a day. I would rather he play with toys then sit in front of the tv. But he loves them.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i have them all, and my 10 mos old will watch them some, but he'd rather watch Blues Clues or jacks big music show on Noggin. when he was really small, the one that had all the shapes in it, was the one i'd put on while he was in the swing, so i could get ready for work. he would watch it, and fall asleep. the other one was gallielo, he liked it ok.
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 1:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I used the "First Signs" when my second son was born. We only watched while I was nursing (along with the other toys/snacks in my oldest son's nursing time fun basket) and it actually helped his language development. They repeat the words so much and use great visuals... So far I have really liked the sign language ones.

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 2:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• One of her grandma's bought nearly every DVD they have. My daughter HATES them. As a baby, she could watch for about 3 mintues before she started screaming. As a toddler, she simply walks out of the room. They are not very educational either.

For sign lanugage, she far prefered "My Baby Can Talk".
    For education, she preferes "The Letter Factory".
    For entertainment, she preferes "Kipper" and "Winnie the Pooh".
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My son (9 months) loves them. My daughter (2 yrs) will watch them for a bit and then get distracted by something else go play with it for a while and come back to watch it. I used to the beethoven one to keep my son occupied when he was smaller so I coud give my daughter a bath...he was mesmorized by that one.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2008