Walmart.com

How long does it usually take for stuff to get here after ordering? I want to order some baby stuff off the site but I don't want to if it won't be here by the time she's born.

oliviasmomma09

Asked by oliviasmomma09 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Shopping

• What type of items were you thinking of ordering?
    If you need sheets, you can just use one of your sheets folded under her mattress. Or if she is using a bassinet one of your pillowcases will cover the mattress pad.
    It will do until your order comes in.
    Otherwise, if something is needed immediately, you can go to a thrift store or consignment shop. Check out freecycle.com, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:57 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I ordered stuff Friday and it got to me today and that was with regular shipping not upgraded shipping.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• So about 5 business days?
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I used to work at Walmart and it usually takes 5 business days. You can also get items direct to store and it will eliminate the shiiping costs.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Is it still about 5 days when you do site to store?
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• WalMart.com did fantastic with our order online!
    I ordered a mattress, waterproof quilted mattress pads, and fitted sheets at the same time.
    They split the order saying that the mattress would take a week longer, which was fine. They told us 10-14 days for the sheets and pads, but they came in within a week. They told us 3-4 weeks for the mattress and it came in within 2 weeks.
    We chose the Site To Store delivery to save on shipping costs because the items were small enough for us to fit in our car and we were well-pleased.
    The only drawback we encountered was the service at our local Wal-Mart. When we pushed the button to alert them we were there to pick up an order they took 10-15 minutes to come out to us - inexcusable!
    WalMart.com sends you a survey about your experience after picking up your order and then they ask you to rate the items on their site. I love it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2008