Do you feel like you burp more ?

Or like you need to burp and it just won't come up? Like during early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah i did
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Oh yeah, i totally did. I was filled with all sorts of gas and weird stuff during pregnancy! I also drooled like mad while I slept, and snored. Once I had my baby, it stopped! Kinda funny.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I absolutely did with my second pregnancy. It was kind of embarrassing because I worked in a really quiet office. I'm about 6 mos. along now and luckily haven't had this problem yet. I also had really bad heartburn with my second one. I figured it all somehow tied together.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I know I burp more. It feels sometimes like I've been chugging soda, it happens so much. It's gotten better lately (I'm 24 weeks), not as bad as it was at first, but still worse than normal. I'm just glad it's coming out the front and not the back, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I wasn't belchy. I had seriously awful gas. Not the most lovely present to let you know about.. but it was clear the room awful. My poor husband would laugh and torment me - in his playful, childlike way. heh. I got that and then my areola darkened before I got a positive pregnancy test. All three pregnancies I've had - my darkened areola have been my "telltale" sign I am pregnant.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2008