Could this be anything?

Iam 32 weeks and last night I woke up because my stomach was hurting really bad. I don't think it was contractions cause it was a constant pain, my throaht also burned like i had to burp or was goin to get hart burn. I just laid in pain for a bit than I had to go to the bathroom. I had diareah and then I threw up so much. after that it still hurt for about another hour. Dose that sound like anything couldv'e been wrong or is that something normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a stomach bug to me...you'll be fine
    Anonymous

• you must go to the doctor and check in the...cause the baby is coming soon...so good luck....i had the same thing happen to me..
    wboyd567

Answer by wboyd567 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Why does she need to go to the doc? B/c she pooped and threw up? She's not having contractions
    Anonymous

• Sounds like indigestion. You ate something that didn't agree with your stomach. I actually went to the hospital once because of that, because apparently indigestion cramps can sometimes feel waaay too much like contractions.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Sounds like a bug to me.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• you defintly want to stay hydrated but if it keeps happening than I would go to the hospital to check and see what it is. I had food poisoning but then still gave me and IV cause I was dehydated. I wish you well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It definitely sounds like something you ate. Maybe the baby didn't like it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2008