What do you think of Dr. Brown bottles and sippy cups?

If you tried them and didn't like them why not and what bottles did you like better? And if you did use them and liked them why did you like them?

dtetz

Asked by dtetz at 2:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we used them for the first 7months... i think they are very good a keeping an extra air from getting into baby's belly... but they are pain in the butt! too many parts!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i used them for awhile i liked them idk y just did
    Anonymous

• Too many little parts to clean, and mine leaked after the first few times I used them! Since I breastfeed, it was much easier for me to pump into Gerber milk storage bags, then put those bags directly into the Playtex Drop-Ins nursers. I LOVED those!!! It was so much easier!
    Clancy1231

Answer by Clancy1231 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Never tried the sippy cups.

Had the bottles and didnt like them. They leaked and werent as woo-wooey as they are made out to be. I found them to be just as good as a cheaper kind.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2008