Those who have older children

Do your older children love Santa? My 7 year old gets so excited. This is a cute little site that you can "track" Santa on. My son loved it last year...thought I'd share with you. I'm not advertising.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 3:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in General Parenting

• my kids are 31, 23, 18 & 12...they all still believe in santa...haha! When they were children they wouldnt go to sleep so their dad & I would get in the car, drive around looking at christmas lights & watching the sky for Rudy's red nose, sure enough we find it just about the time they were getting real sleepy, by the time we got home they'd be a sleep or at least the littler ones would....we put them to bed, Santa would visit..& we'd get hopefully a couple of hours of sleep...before they'd wake again. Now that their grown, they still like to pile into the car(as many as they can get into it) & drive around looking at the neighborhood lights...before coming home. A tradition born, by just trying to be smarter than them & get tem to go to sleep! lol!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:14 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My mom uses this site to track santa for my niece --she thinks that it is the greatest.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My 12 yr old still believes as do my 8 and 6 yr olds.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My 8 & 10yr old still believes and their 15yr old brother plays along.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 26, 2008