What would you like to receive for your 21st birthday?

my husband was asking me, and he was like "don't hate me, but i wanna get you something that you really want, aside from the gift i'm already getting you." i told him it wasnt necessary and his gift was more than enough, but he insisted that i chose something i have my eye on. any suggestions, i confuse myself trying to choose. :O

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• all i want is a babysitter and want me an my girls to go out clubbing
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• What kind of prce range are we talking about?

Do you have a digital camera?
    Camcorder? Maybe he could take you to a department store and let you pick out a few outfits, followed by dinner and a few drinks? Are there any movies or CD's you've been wanting?

lol. Obviously, I'm just throwing random things out there. I have no idea what you have or what you like. But I've recently got into scrap-booking, and my mom got me a bunch of stuff for that for Christmas. Is there a hobby you would like to try out?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Ehehe, I'd like a willing babysitter =o]

I don't want to go clubbing or to a seedy bar or anything. I just want to go somewhere with my boyfriend and my brother and have fun. (My older brother has been waiting for my 21st birthday for loooong long time, lmao. There's no way he'll miss it.) I'm hoping my mom will agree to take Joss for just one night.

You only turn 21 once, right?!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• A baby sitter and a bottle of tequila! Happy 21st!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I was 9 months pregnant on my 21st birthday so all I wanted was my cake. haha. I bought my first glass of wine and my husband drank it. I think if I could pick anything I'd say a trip to Vegas! My dad always said he was going to give me a trip there for my 21st but obviously that wouldn't have been a very good idea so.. I'm still waiting!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• jewelry....diamonds...lol unless you have kids or a child....a night out alone with hubby..
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• For my 21st birthday I wanted to go out with my dh and just have fun. But he ended up working so I spent it with my daughter. It was fun.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 6:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I was in Vegas for my 21st. I got a diamond pendant necklace.
    Jweaver

Answer by Jweaver at 1:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2008