• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone used this bather?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8465716

I'm looking for a cheap, simple bather, but not a tub for my baby girl. anyone use this?

oliviasmomma09

Asked by oliviasmomma09 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had one, also w/o the pillow. I would not recommend it. I understand about the tiny tubs too though. I actually used a dish pan (way cheaper and now I use it for dishes) until my son grew out of it. By then, he could sit and we put him in the big tub.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I had a more plain one without the head support for my youngest, now 5, and I didn't like it. It didn't dry all the way and got stinky. We only used it a few times and thought it was a waste of money. Babies usually love being in water and you'd have to fill the tub up pretty high to even cover her legs, I would honestly just stick with a regular bath.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 4:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I haven't but I looks nice I would use it....but if your are short on cash I know they have those combo things for when they are little and when they get a bit bigger. You probably won't get to use that for very long (just like almost everything!!)
    BethKratwell

Answer by BethKratwell at 4:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• The only reason we don't want a regular tub is they out grow them pretty easily. I'm just looking around right now, trying to find something simple and cheap, but worth it.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2008