I'm sick... I need some energy~ advice please

I have a bug. I have had diarrhea and vomiting for the last 2 days. Yesterday anytime I tried to eat anything it would come immediately back out. Today I am feeling a little better - but I am sooo lightheaded. Every time I stand up I feel like I am going to pass out. I have a 7 month old baby and we are still breastfeeding. I think that may be part of why I am so incredibly drained. Not only is everything I eat coming straight back out - but shes taking it out of me too. I am a single mom so there is noone here to watch her so I can get some rest. I tried napping with her but I couldnt because my mind was racing with all the things I have to do before tomorrow. Does anyone have any quick remedies? Some way to snap up and get some energy? lol. Any advice would be great. I am so tired and lightheaded I am worried everytime I pick the baby up that I am going to fall down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Health

• airborne or airborn(forgot how to spell it)... you put it in your water.. u can get it at any drug store! it works!
    Anonymous

• Well you need to eat something, start with some crackers or toast and see how you handle that. if you can keep a little food down take a warm not hot shower. That always seems to perk me up a bit when I'm sick. If you seem to have been able to keep food downor in for a few hours you can try drinking a small glass of orange juice. The vitamin C should give you a little pep.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• OP:
    I think my grandmother gave me some of that a few months ago. I will have to find it. Is it safe while breastfeeding ?
    Yesterday I couldnt eat anything. I tried one bite of toast it came up, and I tried one bite of banana - it came up. Yogurt was the only thing that would stay down, and thats the only thing I could keep down today too.
    Anonymous