Stay away or get arrested,depsite no laws being broke.

I have been getting care for my baby at a hospital/clinic.
Today i got a letter stating if i ever enter again under any circumstances i will be fined,since i would be violating the state statue regarding this.
Now,the last time i was seen was 3 weeks ago,nothing got said.
I have not been charged or even questioned by anyone,including law enforcement.
I have no criminal record of any kind.
I think it is due to hubby having a past record from way over 10 years ago,unrelated to the hospital or anyone affliated with them.
Not on probation or anything.
Since a referance was made.
They will and said no explination is needed,if i continue to ask they will press harassment charges against me.
I asked for them to remove my records then and they said no,as they have a right to do what they want with them(hospital property)
I'm so upset,what would you do.
Hubby also got same letter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Health

• Get an attorney. Have the attorney sort it.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• What state do you live in? I have never heard of such a law. Check the state statutes for your state. You have the right to your medical records. You also have the right to know what they are accusing you of. I agree - talk to an attorney.
    Is this a private hospital or county?
    What if you or family were in an accident and brought in by ambulance - would they turn you away?
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:55 AM on Dec. 25, 2008