hey have you used...........

so this will be DH & I last month of trying before going to a fertility specialist. I saw this product call ovulex on line talking about helping with ovulation and getting body ready for baby. My question is have anyone used this product and if so how did it work for you?
I am using th predictor kits and just thought that this might also help.
We are having sex every other day even when I am not fertile just to maintain his sperm count and mobility.
Any other advice?
We really dont want to see a specialist. We have a son who is 5 so both plumbing work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No experience with ovulex, but your last sentence is prompting my reply. Not sure how long you've been trying, but secondary infertility (after having at least one child) is real, and getting a workup from a specialist is not a bad thing to do. It would be worse to try for years and nothing when all it might take is clearing out blocked tubes or something. The "plumbing" could definitely get "clogged" in a few years time.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I had secondary infertility ----- baby, miss, miss, baby, miss, trip to fertility doctor - 2 mo. of clomid - baby, miss, back to the fertility - started 4th month of clomid and praying for a baby.

I did look at the ovulex - but something about the ingredience - that bothered me if you were to get pregnant and still taking it - something I can't remember is in it that you shouldn't take if you get pregnant.

I started taking a whole food supplement - www.Healthy4Body.com and the one thing that it helped was - I had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. So I love to tell people about it. Let me know if you are interested in it - I can give you more information.
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Go see the Specialist - It won't hurt
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2008