I would like to learn a new healthier way of cooking that is still tasteful

i enjoy cooking and am genuinely good at it i want varitity i want to learn how to make different ( to me at least )styles of cooking i am dominican, irish,american so as much as i love pastas chickhen and tuna noodle casorole etc. i have that same love for spanish food ex rice beans pernil (roast pork) ruce / gandules pollo frita mofongo. ( by the any if any one would like to ty spanish cooking i can give you graet tips and link to to an awsome site. any ideas out there for me.

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 4:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Food & Drink

• you have to get cookbooks or look on the web for recipes.
    Apples2Oranges

Answer by Apples2Oranges at 7:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Wow do I have the answer for you! Go buy Jessica Seinfeld's cook book (she's Jerry Seinfeld's wife) "Deceptively Delicious"...she tells you how to puree everything, has great recipes, and you get all of the extra healthy stuff added into everything (like cauliflower in mashed potatoes, and flax seed for your chicken tenders)...Great for kids and parents alike! Let me know what you think?
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 7:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I love to make a lot of mediteranean food, falafel, hummus, and tabouli. They are really good for you too. I could go on and on :) TACOS they are good and easy and there are so many variations.
    Klimbermom

Answer by Klimbermom at 12:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• one of my favs is boneless pork chops or roast.. cube into 1" pieces.. simmer in pace picante sauce with a dash of wine and garlic poweder.. cover and simmer till tender 45 min.. serve with tortillas beans and rice.. add lettuce tomatoes and guacamole if you want on plate
    Anonymous