i got my nails done..

when i walked in i smelled all those chemicals and stuff..then i immediatly asked for one of the masks to go over my nose and mouth..i had still smelt some of the chemicals for like about 30 seconds..and when i left i came home and haqd cramps right away...how much harm did it do to the baby =/
(31 weeks pregnant)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why don't you ask your doctor?
    Anonymous

• None, you're fine. I had a lot of cramping (braxton hicks) at 31 weeks.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• you shouldnt have gotten your nails done.... any chems are bad!
    Anonymous

• I got my nails done all the time and never had any problem. The smell in there can be pretty strong I usually ask them to point on of their little fans in my direction. I think your fine...
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 10:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• You should avoid strong chemicals, but what harm might have been done is done and you can't go back and change it.
    Anonymous

• your fine i have had my nails done three times this time around and if you had a mask then dont worry and just think if you go into a store you never know how many chemicals that they use and some are scentless so its not like you can smell it
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 25, 2008