PAIN!!!

Okay I have a question.....WHILE you are getting pregnant....like the egg that has been fertilized is implanting itself...does that cause EXTRA pain...Im hurtting so bad down in that region......Like super super bad period cramps....I didnt know if anyone knew the answer to this....Thanks all....I hope everyone is having a nice holiday.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know the answer, but I didn't want you to have no answers to your question. I think that it is unlikely that implanting would hurt at all, the cells are microscopic after all. Also, I've never heard anyone comment on the pain at implantation. I really think that you need to go to an urgent care clinic or even the ER and find out what is causing you to hurt so badly. Good luck.

Answer by Bmat at 7:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• If it hurts that bad then you need to go to the doc...could be a tubal pregnancy
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i agree w/ the ones above me!
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 1:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2008