do you put up a wall calender every year?

If so...what's your theme for 2009?

Mine is Baby Girl's 1st Year, haha. We really should get another one for recording actual dates, but we're lazy.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I let my daughters pick so I have Tinkerbell. Almost had Spongebob UGH LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i have three of them one is animals one is cars and the other one my daughter stole and i dont know what it is . my brother in law owns a garage and we get them for free. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I always use one...otherwise I am bound to forget SOMETHING! haha. I don't have one yet for 2009...I typically wait until january/february so I can get one for cheap haha
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 8:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• BIBLICAL-

MINE IS A MULTI- PART CALENDER SET
    PART 1 IS A DEVOTIONAL "FLIP THINGY" WITH A DIFFERENT INSPIRATIONAL PICTURE EVERY DAY AND THE NAMES OF CHRIST.
    THEN THE MATCHING WALL CALENDER HAS A MONTHLY THEME THAT THE FLIP THINGY AND THE CALENDER ARE GOING TO BE WORKING FROM.
    JESUSCARES4YOU2

Answer by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Every single year I go to Day-by-Day Calendars and purchase a calendar that is spiral bound so each month can flip to the back and it hangs on a hook. Each month has a pocket at the bottom and each day has large enough squares to fit in appointments, school schedules, and work schedules.
    The theme for 2009 is "Heart & Home" by Susan Winget. I love the country drawn pictures.
    I also bought a calendar last night of Scotland for the photos - very beautiful!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have two up, and I use whatever I get for free. I write appointments on them and staple the appointment card to the bottom of the page. Then when I leave for my appointment I take the card so I have proof of the appointment as well as the phone number.

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Every year, my sis sends a calendar they made for Christmas. We use that one. Sometimes, she even gets all the birthdays correct (but not usually.)

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i always have a calendar my mom gets them for me for christmas. my 08 calendars(I have 2) on is of puppies and the other is of decoative porches i know wierd but i want a porch soo bad
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a huge desk top calander tied with a ribbon and hanging on my office wall. It's my brain on the wall...LOL. I've got lots to remember. My theme is ..Office Depot... for $2.00. I'd like to have a pretty theme calander but they just doesn't work well for me because the date boxes are too small for all that I usually have to write.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes, i like a full calendar so i can see each month,, and not have to flip thru a small calendar. Hmm i better run out and get one for the new year, which is fast approaching.
    unci

Answer by unci at 10:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2008