do you drink drinks in a certain way?

Like do you have to have a straw, or ice, etc? If it comes in a can, do you drink it from the can or do you pour it into a glass or cup? Do you feel weird drinking stuff if it's not exactly the way you like it?

(slow night, LOL.)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My water has to be bottled and at room temperature (not warm or hot).
    My morning coffee has to be in a certain mug with a certain amount of measured coffee and the exact amount of coffeemate - no sugar.
    All my sodas have to be from a bottle. If any sodas or other drinks are in a can then they have to be poured into a glass - no ice.
    No straws unless we are at a fast food place and order a drink.
    Hot tea has to steep for 5 minutes and then have 2 teaspoons of sugar. Then I have to have a bit of milk to top it off.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i drink tea that is it iced tea with sugar and i just drink it out of a glass.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Mmmm I love tea =D
    I know you aren't supposed to drink a lot of it while pregnant because of the caffeine, but oh well. I got it every time we went out to eat lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:24 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• well, let's see.....i like budlight in the bottle and drink it straight from the bottle.....i like coke from the fountain but not the can or bottle.....i like pepsi from the can or bottle.......i like ice tea with sugar and lemon in a glass with ice.....and my coffee has to be in a big mug with cream and sugar. Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i hate drinking out of glasses. it has to be a cup! idk why but all the lip and finger prints on a glass freak me out! i know they're on a cup as well but they're not as visible!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• If i drink out of a can I have to have a straw , I never drink straight from the can , cause you never know how many ppl have handled it  ,  i usually don't drink my drinks with ice , it is usually a bottle or a can with my straw ! I don't drink coffee , i like tea but it has to be sweet and without lemon and with crushed ice only ! Yah i know i am a lil strange lmao !!

cherylannem

Answer by cherylannem at 1:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• there is something about drinking wine in a wine glass...nothing else...to me..and call me strange...but it just does not taste the same...and I do not enjoy it the same..lol
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2008