Fenugreek

Has anyone taken this to help boost their supply? I have been able to nurse in the past but never past 2 months...What else could I take to help my supply?

Onlyeyes

Asked by Onlyeyes at 5:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did take it with my second. It helped out a ton. I began losing my milk supply when my second DD was about 5 months...it helped get me back on track.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• I have taken it a few times whenever I feel like I need a boost. The dosage that worked for me was 3pills 3x per day you should smell like maple syrup.Also the BF group is great. G/L
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• I did and it didn't work.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• It helps some moms, while for others it's not strong enough. The only way to know for sure if it will help you is to try it out. For me it wasn't strong enough, so my lactation consultant told me to try Breastea from http://www.breastea.com. It has helped a lot. Make sure to nurse/pump at least every 2 to 3 hours.
    bigmamaisback

Answer by bigmamaisback at 4:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2011