Whats the best birthday gift that you've gotten for your husband??

mrscallis11

Asked by mrscallis11 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I put a poem I wrote in the newspaper for him. He actually could've cared less. I had to go out and buy a few extra copies. I also framed one.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• BBQ cooking class
    azeventdiva

Answer by azeventdiva at 6:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• I new set of gold clubs, and a 1yr membership to a country club.
    Onlyeyes

Answer by Onlyeyes at 6:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• I got a star named after him.. he didn't seem too interested, but I thought it was sweet.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• We don't really do birthday presents, but for his 30th I got him a sightseeing flight around our city. He'd never flown in a smaller aircraft before and really liked it. For Christmas last year I got his high school football jersey framed and I scrapbooked a bunch of his football clippings. And I registered him for a scotch tasting class - he really likes scotch. The Christmas gifts were all lower cost and very meaningful to him.

For his 40th b-day I had wanted to get him a sightseeing tour in a helicopter, but finances didn't allow for that so I threw him a big party with all his friends, maybe for his 50th we can do the helicopter tour.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2011

• I married him. LOL We joke about that since our anniversary is the day before his birthday. :)

Idk, this year (27th bday) he got 2 flat screen tv's one 32" and one 42", plus surround sound/dvd player for the living room.
    For his 25th I threw him a surprise birthday party...

I can't really remember what I have bought him every year because I get him little gifts all the time... lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2011