What saying or phrase irks you the most?

When I'm in the store and someone is blocking the aisle they will say "oh sorry, am I in your road" Don't know why but it irks the crap out of me.

Also, not a fan of "my bad"

How about you?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate people that block aisles. I want to grab whatever's on the shelf and whack them with it O.O

It's stupid and outdated now, but remember the "Fo shizzle" stuff? OMG. It got so annoying. I say "shizz" on here when I don't want to use the cuss word equivalent, but that's it.

I also don't like people that use chatspeak in real life, out loud. It's so annoying when you hear little high school girls saying "O-M-G! L-O-L!" *facepalm*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• whatever.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I don't like arguably. If something is arguable, then that means it may not be so. For example, if I say that Jodi is arguably the best member to post after, it means that she may not be, right?

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• wanna f**k? geez, my hubb's needs to come up with a better foreplay plan! LOL!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• OMG pinkclover, my boyfriend says "Wanna do it?"

Ughhh. We need to teach some tact to our men.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I hate it when someone refers to something as "whimsical". I dont know why but it bothers me.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I really hate it when someone calls poop, dookey. That word, to me, make it sound worse than it really is.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 5:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• awesome. So mid 90's .
    Anonymous

• When people say things like thats so mid 90s... LOL Only when they do it in that flip your hand way.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2008