No Real Syptoms.

Hello. I am about 6 weeks pregnant (my own calculations, after I took 3 positive HPT's). My first gyno appt. is on Wed. So far, I haven't really felt any symptoms. My boobs don't hurt, I'm not nauseous, nor am I really that tired (other than after work). In the first few weeks, when I thought I was preggo, I had some definite nauseau and weird stomach cramps, like my period was coming. I had the metallic taste in my mouth and the strong sense of smell, but now, other than being extremely hungry every two hours and bloating, I don't really feel anything else. Has anyone out there not had any symptoms in the first weeks? Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never really had any symptoms (other than a big belly and no period). I never got any morning sickness or sore boobs or anything. The only thing that really happened was sore and swollen feet at the end.
    jadynsmommy315

Answer by jadynsmommy315 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• every pregnancy is different so in your case it is perfectly normal. Hugs!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yeah...i never had any typical pregnancy symptoms either...i peed a lot and was kinda tired but other than that....nothing...
    afeather

Answer by afeather at 6:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I absolutely NEVER had any symptoms of being pregnant with either of my boys until heartburn kicked in around my 5th month...
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 6:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I never had any symptoms with my first pregnancy either. It's perfectly normal...and enviable! You're a very luck lady. Hope everything goes that great the entire 40 weeks!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2008