Has anyone watched "Tropic Thunder"?

if so, is it worth watching?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 10:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• thanks! my hubby and i both have that wierd sense of humor so i'm sure we'll like it! LOL!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I went to the movies to see it and went expecting something really stupid but funny. Well I must say that this is one of my favorite movies : ) It's stupid and it's funny. It's a B movie within a movie and it's freakin hillarious!!! I watch it all the time. Now...I told my brother about it and he didn't like it as much as me but I have several friends that after I told them about it liked it alot. I guess it's all in your sense of humor. I have a weird one I'm told....LOL Wacth it...what have you got to loose? I hope you find it as hillarious as I do : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Oh...I LOVE this movie. I like the Director scene in the jungle. OMG....sooooo funny! Watch it!!!
    Anonymous

• i think it is stupid and I do have a since of humor, I think it really depends on you
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Of course, it's absolutely stupid...That's what so great about it! It's a movie that I walked away from thinking of it's creativity.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Not yet but we want to see it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Funniest. Movie. Ever.

I never liked Tom Cruse until this movie - Apple Bottom Jeans takes on a whole new meaning once you see that scene....

100% great grown-up movie....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• It was good
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 25, 2008