Me and my husband is trying to have another baby but its been hard do anyone have any advice

giggles25

Asked by giggles25 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Best book on the market on getting pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I heard if you have sex too much the sperm count is low...too much ejaculation isnt good...wait a few days at a time....let it build up...then let r rip...lol...my bff and her husband were trying to have another child and they were doing it all the time...finally the doctor told them they were doing it too much to slow down...its worth a shot...they did get pregnant...try it..
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Before I got pregnat with my first child I was really stressing out and was depressed because I had been on birth control treatment and time had passed and no baby. So some one told me to relax and not worry about it... so I did and about 2-3 months latter we had the good news... so I definatly recomend not to worry about it and relax :)
    girlboy2

Answer by girlboy2 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2008