Has anyone ever written anything that was published?

I really want to try to write children's books but don't know where to start does anyone know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• There is a book called Writers Market that has lists and lists of publishing houses and descriptions of what kinds of submissions they accept. A lot of them wont' take unsolicited, unpublished people. It's hard to get started. If you are really serious, you may need to get an agent. I got the book at Barnes & Noble.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• You could check at clickbank.com and start by doing Ebooks first ??
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:04 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• The only thing I did was in 8th grade I submitted a poem in a contest and it was chosen and published but I don't know if that counts. Good Luck on the book. I've always wanted to write one too but never did.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2008