help in finding a wholesale supermarket that accepts food stamps?

food has become so exspensive i live in bx/ny.every thime i go to the store i wind up spending more than i antisapated and hardly see where it is all going cause it not in my fridge. i cook allot have a big family.help ladies please. and looking for a place where i can get a decent amount of food for a good price. does the place accept food stamps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I go to Aldi's. I don't know about food stamps. Also, I will be trying angelfood ministries next month and I know they do accept food stamps. Google angel food ministries. You can get a week's worth of food for $30.00
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• angel food ministries is WONDERFUL....i used to work as a social worker and not only did a lot of my clients use it because they take foodstamps, but most of the girls i worked with got food from them too because it was such a good deal....you're gonna need a lot of freezer space and transportation to the nearest site though
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• wow i am browsing the site now....im speachless...it is truly a blessing i have been under such finachel hardship from having to leave my job to loosing my apartment. i felt ashamed to even ask such a question...i began to have doubt that such a service to the cuminity is redily available and becane leary that i would not recive a reply i truly appriciate both of your answers. goodnight.

ps
    PS: they do accept food stamps:)
    Anonymous

• I believe www.AngelFoodMinistries.com and www.GreatFoodForAll.com might help.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008