Does anyone else hate pregnant women right now lol (just because were jealous) I just looked at the answers in the pregnant section and it really made me jealous JUST VENTING

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• YES!!! I want another one but we are "waiting"

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Agreed!! want n wish for another one but are we REALLY READY?

Answer by TN-FOOR at 1:36 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I had a miscarriage in August but its nobodys fault least of all other preg. women. Why be jealous like its their fault? thats not fair.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I agree. My dd is 14 months old and I want another one so bad to me it is perfect timing. But DH wants to wait a few more he crazy lol. But at the same time my favorite cousin is prego. I am so jelous. I want another so bad, it is crap. But I guess it is fine FOR NOW. I will buy her baby things, have been for a while lol. Soon.
    PS...I purposely shop only in the maternity section, because I know I will be prego soon...I just know lol

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i'm preg after waiting 10m yrs( sometimes not my plan)...I cried sometimes when I saw preg women and I say be as mad as u want...I wish the best of luck to u.

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Sorry I wish all of yall luck. I'll send prego vibes your way so go get your hubby and try

• i have a 5 month old and want another.... crazy i know. lol but we are "waiting" also!!! but my family and friends are having a baby booM of course!!! :( im not mad at them but MAJOR JEALOUSY LOL AT LEAST I CAN ADMIT IT!!! GOOD LUCK MOMMAS!! ; )

Answer by youngandafraid at 1:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• You know, hating a woman who is child bearing is just plain mean. Looking into yourselves and seeing why you would react in such a way is the answer. And it is probably more that you do not hate the woman for propagating the species, but that you are sad you aren't or can't. Jealousy is not hate. It's an insecurity. Gosh knows I would want another, but I don't hate those who are engaging in their own existences and acting in accordance with natural law. Her life <<<<<>>>>>>My life. See?

Answer by Shamanmom at 1:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No hate here, but I wish more woman would have more compassion for those facing difficulties. It's so easy to say "just be patient" and "if it's meant to be..." when you can get pregnant within a couple months of "trying" or not even trying at all. I cannot imagine the pain some ladies go through with trying to do everything right and still getting a BFN every month.

Answer by redlily08 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008