What was the last good movie you saw?

Its been one crappy movie after another for me. I'd love some ideas for a good movie night. Just saw Indiana Jones...It sucked. I can't believe Speilberg put his name on it. Last good movie for me was Inside Man, before that I can't even remember.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 11:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Entertainment

• I'd have to say the Dark Knight. It was also sad b/c you saw the full potential of Heath Ledger and that will never be seen again.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It's old, but it's the first time I saw it.. Biloxi Blues with Christopher Walken & Matthew Broderick. Last movie we saw in the theater was Choke.. it's my favorite book, so I had to see the movie.. it was GREAT!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Dark Knght by far...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Tropic Thunder - best for laughs in a long, long time.....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Dark Knight was awesome! I also liked Stepbrothers.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:55 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Burn after reading was great, Brad Pitt stole every scene he was in!
    The dark knight was also good, ..best of the Batman films
    Step - brothers was hilarious
    Tropic Thunder was good
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I just saw the Bucket List and liked it a lot. I haven't seen Dark Knight yet..... That's next on my list. The kids got it at their dads for Christmas. I'm going to see if he'll let us borrow it!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2008

• The movie Felon is the best movie I think I have ever saw! It has Val Kilmer in it. It was a movie I had passed by in the movie store for a while and finally decided to rent it and I am so glad I did. It is NOT a movie you want the kids to watch so I would wait until bedtime. But it is a must see!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Wanted - Angelina Jolie it s a good movie
    Anonymous

• This movie is an indie film it's called " Duck " it's about an older man's life after his wife's passing. It's a very touching film that will take you on a journey of emotions which will make you look into your own life and wonder...
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 9:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2008