Do hemorrhoids ever go away???? *TMI*

I got hemorrhoids a couple wks ago when DD decided to drop. They don't hurt or itch or anything, they're just THERE. My hubby just noticed them tonight while we were having sex, and apparently it totally grossed him out. He said they weren't there last week, but I swear I've had them for almost 3 wks. He made me go bend over in front of a mirror to look at them. I'd never seen them before, but GROSS!!! Help! Is there any way I can make them go AWAY?? It looks like a have a mini-nut sac back there.........GROSS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HAHAHAHA OMG i needed that laugh...my husband would have done the same thing to me. I read that hemeroids were actually vericuse viens but for your butthole, I dont know how acurate that is since that was the first I have ever heard that in my life. They eventually go away I know you can also have them pushed back in your butthole as well to give some relief.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:03 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• lol that made me giggle. I don't think you can make them go away any sooner, you might though. I think all the creams and things they got out is for the itching and what not.
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Hydrocortizone cream will help to get rid of them. My midwife prescribed some to me after birth and they were gone within a week. I'm pretty sure you can get some at the drug store though.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Eventually go away my ass (haha)! I've had mine for three years. They are internal though, so it doesn't show but it hurts like hell and bleeds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• LOL! I have them too but not so big. My doc said they go away on their own.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 4:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2008