• In the Spotlight:

What do you sell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm an Indepedent Consultant for The Body Shop AT Home. I have used their products for years and when I found out that there was a home based business I signed up right away. We have exclusive and limited edition products that can not be purchased in stores. Also I'm proud to represent a company that contributes and supports programs such as: Stop Domestic Violence, Protect Human Rights, Protect Animal Rights, Save Our Planets, and more. I'm also saving and earning with the deep discounts and profits of 25% minimun.
    simonesimone

Answer by simonesimone at 4:03 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I've sold Avon, Tupperware, Discovery Toys and Mary Kay....I don't sell ANYTHING ANYMORE!
    I finally discovered SELLING isn't for me. There are some people who are just natural at it..and I'm not one of those folks. And Darn~it, I spent alot of money on all those kits to figure that out : (
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I have been running my Tupperware Business for 2 years and LOVE IT!!! You have to find a product you love or use in your home. I tried partylite candles but soon found it wasn't for me. then 2 years later I found my self pregnant with baby #2 needing to make a little income and get out of the house once in a while. I love it. It's so much fun. Check out my site my2.tupperware.com/amyroca Happy Holidays!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2008