Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if your child put a perfume dispenser in his/her mouth and it smells as though he/she could have swallowed a little, what would you do? would you take them to the doc or just flush their mouth with water?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (5)
  • I would First Contact Poison Control Because Water Could Irritate The Child's Mouth. I would Follow the Advice of Poison Control and If not Satisfied i would proceed to the Hospital if necessary.
    heavensmom08

    Answer by heavensmom08 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • call poison control
    jaysmommy08

    Answer by jaysmommy08 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • Calm down first, breathe and call poison control.
    1-800-222-1222
    mommie626

    Answer by mommie626 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • Call poison control!!! They dont ask for ny information. When my first child was younger I called them at least once a month they are very helpful and not judgemental at all.
    MommyMel03

    Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • I would call poison control to be on the safe side.They can tell you what red flags to look for and give you treatment advice..
    Boodahbear0608

    Answer by Boodahbear0608 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.