How are you staying healthy this year?

Are you taking vitamins or trying something new?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Health

• I've been taking vits for about 5 or 6 months now. All natural too. What's the point in taking vits if they have artificial colors/flavors/sweeteners? The bad kind of cancels out the good IMO. I'm also going to start walking more to try to maybe lose 20 lbs. I'm going to continue to keep healthy by still having a chemical free home (clean with vinegar and baking soda), eat as much organic food as possible, if not organic, then all natural, cooking on cast iron skillets, etc. :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• No vitamins...but I'm still alive so It's all good...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I am going to try to be more positive and a little less, for lack of a better term, bitchy. I figure that if I can maintain positive thinking then I can live stress free, therefore healthier. That is why I am answering any post that can be potentially dramatic. It's like purging before you start a new diet. JK. But I am going to be more positive.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:25 AM on Dec. 25, 2008