tummy pains

im 31 weeks
ok so i was fine all day and then i was just sitting down relaxing and i got this really bad feeling in my stomic idk how to explane it but i will try it was like the pain u get when u get really nerves or when ur taking off in an airpalne
then i started to shake really bad and get pains in my upper back
i now have a head acke
the baby is moveing just like she normaly does
could it be something i ate (we had christmas dinner tonight)
or anyone know wut it could be i am not having contractions so i dont think it is pre term labor
i also feel like im goona throw up and ya
iv drank alot of water today and took naps when i got tired and ate when i got hungry so idk wut it could be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know this is off-the-wall, but have you tried taking an antacid? Sometimes heartburn (to me) feels like a pain in the middle of my upper back. It's weird. It'll also help with upset stomach. Unless it's sharp pains or cramps in your tummy, I wouldn't really worry about it. It could also be weirdo braxton hicks. My BH are gut-wrenching and all over the place. If you are seriously concerned, you could always call L&D and see if they'll check you or have any advice.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:32 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I agree completely with srhmldndo.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 1:22 AM on Dec. 25, 2008