• In the Spotlight:

How many of you are still on CM even though Christmas is tomorrow?

I am! I probally will be for a while too because my nights and days are mixed up, so i'm going to have a rough day tomorrow trying to stay awake and alert and one hell of a boring night tonight because it's super slow here lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am and I shouldn't be b/c I still have presents to wrap.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• guilty! lol. dh is asleep on the couch, he fell asleep watching tv. the kids are in bed, i've cleaned the house and all, so i'm up here. I am, however, going to bed soon. i have a huge headache, so some advil and bed sounds nice.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• lol.. I just finished wrapping presents.. supposed to be cleaning up.. but taking a break to eat some food.. Merry Christmas everybody!! It's after midnight!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I am. I have everything ready for Christmas already. Although, I am about to head to bed.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• You can't all leave me! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• guilty here too...i still need to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen...then im going to crash. i hope.
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 12:47 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Tomorrow is just December 25th and the 4th day of Chanukah for me. Aside from going to see a movie, picking up Chinese food for supper and being home by sunset to light the menorah for the 5th day of Chanukah we have no major plans that would require me to go to bed early.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'm just waiting till my son is asleep so I can wrap his presents.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:13 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'll be on tonight and tomorrow. I have not plans, except for the kids coming over in the AM. Other than that, it's going to be quiet.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:17 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Staring at the tree with everything under it. DH is beside me.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2008