what are some body changes in the first few days or weeks?

schantel16

Asked by schantel16 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Tender breasts and having to pee alot. Morning sickness usually last the entire first trimester and usually is over by the end of the first tri. As in body looks you probably wont even be able to tell your preg until at least 4 months. It depends on you. I didn't start showing until 5-6 months.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 1:04 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• For me - my areola always get darker. My son was a "surprise" and when I was getting in the shower I was shocked how dark they looked... that's when I started to suspect.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• few DAYS or WEEKS.... nothing really. you usually dont find out your pregnant until about 5 weeks or more....
    then is when the changes happen. like tender breasts, sick feeling, crampy, no period.... etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Tender breasts, nipples darken, pee alot, you may feel a little cramping or a "streching " feeling-almost like pms, in your uterus,your breasts may also swell and get bigger in the first few weeks,
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:30 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• in the first few weeks my breast were so tender it was unbearable. the morning sickness didn;t come until after 8 weeks. my body did seem different. just bloated feeling but noone could tell. i was extremely tired. i had to go to sleep way early. constant thirsty. i think that is about it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I ONLY HAD TENDER NIPPLES I WAS COMPLETELY NORMAL FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL ABOUT 15 WEEKS. THEN I WAS TIRED AAAALLLLLLLOOOOT! SLEPT LIKE 18 HRS DAY. BUT THE BLADDER PROBS DONT START USUALLY UNTIL THE BABY IS BIGGER.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2008