What is the ugliest thing you have ever said to your husband when you were mad?

I just want to see if anyone has topped me. lol. I won't tell mine just yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Sigh... I completely regretted this the second it came out of my mouth. I was so angry and frustrated I don't even remember thinking it, it just came out of my mouth but I yelled at him to get out of the house and he wouldn't go so I yelled "just leave... go somewhere... die... something... just leave me alone" The "die" part is what I feel horrible about. I was so scared that since I said that he would actually get into an accident or something when he left. I was a nervous wreck the entire time he was gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• That if we divorced, I'd never let him see our daughter again because I didn't trust his judgement and I knew he'd shack up with some sleezy woman if we broke up. I said, "I'll move to Timbuktu, or lie my butt off in court, whatever it takes!" Thank God it never came to that and we are on much more solid ground now. That was several years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I swear at him and talk about his parents..oops....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Ok this is really bad...we were fighting about how to raise our daughter (it escalated) and I said..."your opinion doesnt even matter cause she isn't even yours"!! I know that is HORRIBLE. But he just laughed cause she looks exactly like him, and after five minutes of him laughing I started too, and it stopped our argument lol. It really isnt funny though that was a horrible thing to say and even thinking about it makes me feel sick...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:14 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• laughingI told him that his butt looked big.

Honestly - the meanest thing I ever said was that I didn't trust him - but I do now and should have then. He is my best present under any Christmas tree.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:14 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• lol Wimsey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Honestly, I'm not even going to put my name on this, it's so terrible. One very hot summer day my husband came home and found damp laundry on the sofa. He got mad about this and when I got home from work he started in on ME about it. I told him I didn't do it, never had done such a thing, never would, why would I start now? Turned out our daughter had pulled the stuff out of the dryer to use it for something else... he kept on and kept on, till finally I got fed up. He is a correctional officer, and I yelled that he must not have used up all his frustrations b*tt f***ing inmates that day! The second I said it, I stopped and was utterly appalled that I had even THOUGHT such a thing, much less SAID it. It shocked him into silence too! We stood there looking at each other, then we both started laughing hysterically.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I told him I wanted a divorce! yikes. and that he was a shitty husband and bad in bed and that he didnt deserve to be called a man because he couldnt please me. THen i was like, GROW UPYOU LITTLE BOY

HAHA i posted it not ANON. hope no one saw it was me!
    ANONANONANON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• My DH has raised my older two children from a previous relationship for the whole 8 yrs. we've been together and I got REALLY MAD at him one day and said "You're not their dad" and I've regretted it ever since. im sorry

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I told my husband I hated him. I felt bad about it later and told him I didn't really hate him, he said he was glad because he loved me
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2008