When you first were pregnant before you tested

and you felt like you were prego did it seem like EVERYTHING is about babies or being pregnant? I cant even go to Church without thinkin about it or watch tv! anything!

jocelynsue123

Asked by jocelynsue123 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it consumed me happily because I had waited so long until I could conceive. I kept it secret until I showed because in that day, I did not want doctors doing any amniocentesis...too dangerous for the baby. When I went in at four months, it was obvious and we avoided a lot of hassles since I was an "older mom." I took the excellent Bradley Childbirth American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth Classes, also, starting in my 5th month so their tips made pregnancy so much more comfortable! Also, we tailored our childbirth experience the way we wanted it and it was the safest approach for the baby instead of risky "standard procedures" used on all babies. Mom401
    Mom401

Answer by Mom401 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• LOL YES!! it happends with other things too like getting a new car or pet or some thing like that..Funny i was just thinkin about that earlier!!
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 3:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2008