Contractions and no pain? help!

So I have been having contractions for the past 3 hours. They are now like 10 mins apart. The thing, is they dont hurt. Just alot of tightness and pressure. Could I be beginig labor or just Braxton Hicks? oh im 34 weeks.

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 3:06 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like Braxton Hicks to me.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• If you're really concerned, having more than six an hour, and they're regular, I'd call L&D or go in to the doctors office... I had no pain with my contractions until after my water broke. Be safe and good luck!
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:10 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Sounds like contractions to me. BH are not usually regular, but rather eratic, and will change when you change you activity. None of mine hurt (I have 3 kids) until about 30 minutes before they were born, they were just really uncomfortable. Considering you are still early, I would go to the hospital now! They usually don't like you to deliver before 36 weeks. Good luck!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:26 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I had NO PAIN what so ever with DD. I would go to the hospital...its better to be safe than sorry. And if it is active labor you want to get it stopped asap. You will be one of the lucky ones with barely any pain with labor like I was lol. Best wishes, and a healthy baby! Congrats!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:28 AM on Dec. 25, 2008