Does anyone else feel bad??

I didn't really get my husband the thing he wanted most instead i got him a game cube he wanted a Xbox360 but couldn't afford it right now n i told him when i get enough money i will try . He was completely satisfied but i wasn't n still isn't . Is there anyone else like this ..but maybe with the kids or other family members instead??

TN-FOOR

Asked by TN-FOOR at 3:35 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• That is what my hubby wanted, I also couldnt afford it. Unfortunately I could only get him a new mouse, and head phones. He picked out both, but I still feel like I have failed him.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i actully cried by myself n the bathrrom of his aunts house ~ i feel stupid now for it tho' LOL
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 3:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i feel bad to i got dh a bottle of cologne and a pair of jeans i couldnt afford what he wanted and i feel horrible about it. money is tight and im the only one workin but he still found a way to get me what i wanted. i also only was able to spend 20 on my little boy. he's only 4 months but still i feel horrible
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 3:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• If you can't afford it, don't feel guilty.

Christmas is not about us giving the perfect gift - it is about Jesus and His gift to us.

No more tears - it's a happy day!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:55 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• i understand my hubby got me a $100 sewing machine n i got him a game cube n cds not $100 worth tho'
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 4:02 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Yes, I felt bad about not getting my husband more gifts to unwrap from under the tree. He opened a box with new pj's and a box with new monogrammed handkercheifs. The problem being that everything he wanted he didn't want to wait for - he went and bought what he wanted as we went Christmas shopping! His most wanted item was a remote control car that you design yourself and add all the extra computer chips and for sounds and lights. There's a store you just walk through, choose all the options you want for your basic car body, and they put it together for you. He LOVES that gift! But I feel so bad that he wouldn't let me wrap any of it and put it under the tree. {{sigh}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2008