Question for Santa...

whys it ok making kids think its ok to break and enter a house jus because hes leavin toys?
(my gurl asked this)
she also said he was a pedophile
i found i funny so i wanted to ask

TN-FOOR

Asked by TN-FOOR at 3:44 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• WOW! You gotta smart cookie on your hands, don'tcha?

I tell my kids that Santa has magic dust to make the reindeer fly and uses that to make a chimney to come in and leave presents - then the chimney disappears when Santa leaves.

Where does she get the idea he is a pedophile? How old is she?

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• lol that is cute
    how old is she?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:52 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Our two know that Santa works WITH Mommy and Daddy - so it's not the "break-in" situation.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:56 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'm concerned that she asked if he was a pedophile.... I'm all for teaching kids things they need to know but seriously... I think she totally missed the lesson on what the holiday is about if she thinks it's about a pedophile...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I'm also a little concerned that your child thinks Santa is a pedophile. And I thought you had one five year old boy?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I have a 5 year old but i have 2 younger sisters i've raised that i call mine...Sorry about the confusion
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 4:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental answers, they're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

::The CafeMom Admin Team
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Hahahah, that's cute.

Well, St. Nick is a shy merry old man, he leaves toy eats the cookies and drinks the milk then he is gone quietly as the way he comes.

Yes, he is shy. That's what i tell my younger son.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 25, 2008