Santa Presents: Wrapped?

Hubby has this idea that Santa's presents aren't wrapped. In his home he woke up to all of the presents from Santa unwrapped and set out ready to play with. I told him all of our Santa presents were wrapped, because that is part of the wonder of Christmas, unwrapping all your stuff.

I told him I'd ask, so now I'm putting it to you ladies. Are some, all or none of your "Santa presents" wrapped?

AnnieMcD

Asked by AnnieMcD at 10:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• All of ours are wrapped this year but it really depends on what it is. If it is something that is going to take a lot of set up then we would do that the night before and have it unwrapped with a bow.All of our stuff this year were small and didn't require alot of set up.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• All of the presents are wrapped. Not fancy, but wrapped. That is part of the fun at Christmas. Seeing a wrapped gift and wondering what is in it and tearing off the wrapping.

Answer by Bmat at 10:30 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• We always wrapped the gifts from Santa and put them under the tree a couple days before Christmas. The kids were told they were just boxes wrapped up and Santa magically filled the boxes on Christmas Eve when he came.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:31 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• we always wrapped our presents. the kids love to tear off the paper and see whats inside. I have never heard of someone not wrapping their gifts. LOL something new!!!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• I guess he has these memories of his childhood, and of TV shows and movies where the kids come running down the stairs and there's the train set up all around the tree and the dollhouse all put together with a big bow on it... I see where he's coming from with those, but he tried to tell me none of the Santa gifts should be wrapped and I put my foot down.

Our Beastly is only 3 so at this point he doesn't really care, but next year it will be important, so it's best we figure it out now...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 10:39 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Well, my LO is only 1 and really doesn't know what's going on. She's loving it but doesn't "get" it. Everything was just from us this year. In the future, we probably will wrap Santa's gifts in special wrapping paper.
    jillmw

Answer by jillmw at 10:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• To save buying wrapping paper, the presents can be wrapped in newspaper- either the colorful Sunday comics or other sections. If the black and white pages are used, you can take crayons or markers and decorate the wrapping or just print the child's name.

Answer by Bmat at 10:42 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• Wrapped. Next year probably in different paper and tags that "Santa" picked out.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:45 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• All wrapped.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• santa doesnt bring gifts this yr. there r from mommy and daddy and grandpa
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 10:59 AM on Dec. 25, 2008