• In the Spotlight:

Belly Rings

Has anyone had a pregnancy which resulted in stretchmarks and decided to keep their piercing or re-pierce it after giving birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I left mine in until i was about 5 months, then i started to noticed stretchmarks around it and i took it out, and after i had baby i was able to put it right back in. I've had mine done for several years , so that could be why it didn't grow back up.
    momma2hunter

Answer by momma2hunter at 1:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm 33 weeks and I still have mine in.
    CassieRea

Answer by CassieRea at 2:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i took mine out as soon as i started showin....and thena fter the baby iwas able to put it back in no problem
    BabyMomz201

Answer by BabyMomz201 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• blech. I don't like belly piercings!
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 2:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i had mine done when i was 14. I took mine out as soon as i found out i was preggers. (10 1/2 weeks along) it went back in no problem. I took it back out when DS was about 7 months and it closed up in a matter of days. So i got it re-done. didnt hurt a bit
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I had/ have mine pierced and left it in till i was 7 months then just kept stickin a ring in it then the day after i had my daughter i put it back in
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008